Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 6th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0674 or 0.00001138 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, Exmo, Upbit and CoinFalcon. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. Cardano has a market cap of $1.75 billion and $64.62 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00018360 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00028733 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00041894 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $179.96 or 0.03037988 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005817 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00058302 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000025 BTC.
ADA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Indodax, Coinnest, Bithumb, OTCBTC, ABCC, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, Upbit, HitBTC, DragonEX, Cryptopia, Binance, Altcoin Trader, Cryptohub, Bitbns, OKEx, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Huobi, Exmo, Gate.io and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.