USD//Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 6th. USD//Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.48 million worth of USD//Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, USD//Coin has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One USD//Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00015715 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005143 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.06 or 0.00371154 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.67 or 0.00902923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00157856 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005791 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000107 BTC.
USD//Coin Token Profile
USD//Coin’s launch date was May 17th, 2018. USD//Coin’s total supply is 89,966,828 tokens. USD//Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. USD//Coin’s official website is www.centre.io/usdc.
USD//Coin Token Trading
USD//Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD//Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD//Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USD//Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD//Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD//Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.