Crypto Harbor Exchange (CURRENCY:CHE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 6th. One Crypto Harbor Exchange token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Mercatox. During the last week, Crypto Harbor Exchange has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar. Crypto Harbor Exchange has a total market cap of $0.00 and $5,868.00 worth of Crypto Harbor Exchange was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005260 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00385823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017305 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.98 or 0.00917636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00160160 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005998 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000109 BTC.
About Crypto Harbor Exchange
Crypto Harbor Exchange’s launch date was May 29th, 2018. Crypto Harbor Exchange’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Crypto Harbor Exchange is crypto-harbor.info/en. Crypto Harbor Exchange’s official Twitter account is @CacheToken. Crypto Harbor Exchange’s official message board is medium.com/cryptoharbor.
Crypto Harbor Exchange Token Trading
Crypto Harbor Exchange can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Harbor Exchange directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Harbor Exchange should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Harbor Exchange using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Harbor Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Harbor Exchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.