Zilbercoin (CURRENCY:ZBC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. In the last seven days, Zilbercoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Zilbercoin has a total market capitalization of $208,251.00 and $0.00 worth of Zilbercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilbercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00024655 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004269 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00148010 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00011453 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011361 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001607 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000285 BTC.
Zilbercoin Coin Profile
Zilbercoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2017. Zilbercoin’s total supply is 9,195,877 coins and its circulating supply is 8,750,209 coins. Zilbercoin’s official Twitter account is @zilbercoin_zbc. Zilbercoin’s official website is zilbercoin.de.
Buying and Selling Zilbercoin
Zilbercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilbercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilbercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilbercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilbercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilbercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.