Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 21st. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $9.45 million and approximately $5,889.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00004229 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002871 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 29.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.