Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. During the last week, Revain has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Revain has a total market cap of $61.77 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Revain token can currently be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00002433 BTC on popular exchanges including BitFlip, Cryptopia, OKEx and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006095 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.77 or 0.00453535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019213 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.45 or 0.01076968 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00198231 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008413 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001583 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Revain’s genesis date was August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens. Revain’s official message board is medium.com/revain. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Revain is revain.org.
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Cryptopia, HitBTC, OKEx, BitFlip, Kucoin, Kuna, Mercatox, BTC-Alpha, C-CEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.