PAXEX (CURRENCY:PAXEX) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. PAXEX has a market cap of $1,293.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of PAXEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PAXEX coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, PAXEX has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- ProxyNode (PRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
PAXEX Coin Profile
PAXEX (CRYPTO:PAXEX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2018. PAXEX’s total supply is 25,817,955 coins and its circulating supply is 17,571,745 coins. The official website for PAXEX is www.paxexcoin.com. PAXEX’s official Twitter account is @PAXEXc.
PAXEX Coin Trading
PAXEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAXEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAXEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAXEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAXEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAXEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.