Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00003245 BTC on major exchanges. Orbitcoin has a total market capitalization of $551,923.00 and $13.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $121.42 or 0.02298386 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.35 or 0.00479943 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020051 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00010338 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020077 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00017397 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009662 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00026591 BTC.
Orbitcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.