OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded up 11.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. OceanChain has a total market cap of $0.00 and $40,429.00 worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, OceanChain has traded down 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. One OceanChain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, Allcoin, Coinnest and Bit-Z.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025222 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004277 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.79 or 0.00148003 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011400 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011355 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00001537 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000271 BTC.
OceanChain is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2014. The official website for OceanChain is oceanchain.club. OceanChain’s official Twitter account is @Orangecoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
OceanChain Coin Trading
OceanChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Coinnest, CoinEgg and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OceanChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OceanChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OceanChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.