MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. One MediShares token can currently be bought for $0.0166 or 0.00000314 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi and OTCBTC. Over the last seven days, MediShares has traded up 20.1% against the dollar. MediShares has a total market cap of $17.69 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.17 or 0.00457560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.63 or 0.01072189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00199188 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008416 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
MediShares Token Profile
MediShares’ launch date was December 1st, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,067,640,901 tokens. MediShares’ official website is www.medishares.org. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares. The official message board for MediShares is weibo.com/MediShares.
Buying and Selling MediShares
MediShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OTCBTC and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.