RealChain (CURRENCY:RCT) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. RealChain has a total market capitalization of $600,433.00 and $125,412.00 worth of RealChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RealChain has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One RealChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, CoinBene and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $617.17 or 0.11607175 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00048255 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002347 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00023754 BTC.
RealChain Token Profile
RealChain (CRYPTO:RCT) is a token. Its launch date was July 3rd, 2018. RealChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 380,426,743 tokens. RealChain’s official Twitter account is @RealChainFund. RealChain’s official website is rcfund.org.
Buying and Selling RealChain
RealChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CoinBene and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RealChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RealChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.