MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 20th. One MyWish token can now be purchased for $0.0360 or 0.00000677 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Cryptopia and IDEX. MyWish has a market cap of $709,390.00 and approximately $642.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MyWish has traded 17.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006175 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.76 or 0.00465627 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018923 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58.84 or 0.01106595 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00206372 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00007996 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001658 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000131 BTC.
MyWish’s genesis date was August 1st, 2017. MyWish’s total supply is 19,803,895 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,704,045 tokens. MyWish’s official website is mywish.io. The Reddit community for MyWish is /r/mywish and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for MyWish is medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov. MyWish’s official Twitter account is @mywishplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Cryptopia and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MyWish directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyWish should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MyWish using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.