Vivid Coin (CURRENCY:VIVID) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Vivid Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0198 or 0.00000380 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Vivid Coin has traded up 9.9% against the dollar. Vivid Coin has a market capitalization of $97,403.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Vivid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.57 or 0.00374693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.01 or 0.01072146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00208551 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006298 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
About Vivid Coin
Vivid Coin’s total supply is 5,121,078 coins and its circulating supply is 4,907,871 coins. The official website for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app. Vivid Coin’s official Twitter account is @vividplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app/index.php/category/media.
Buying and Selling Vivid Coin
Vivid Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vivid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vivid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vivid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vivid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vivid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.