Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Startcoin has a total market capitalization of $147,928.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Startcoin has traded up 13.4% against the dollar. One Startcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittylicious and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00015112 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000659 BTC.
Startcoin Coin Profile
Startcoin (CRYPTO:START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Startcoin’s official website is startcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittylicious and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Startcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Startcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.