SalPay (CURRENCY:SAL) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. SalPay has a total market cap of $0.00 and $379.00 worth of SalPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SalPay token can now be bought for about $0.0125 or 0.00000308 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. During the last seven days, SalPay has traded 36.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $618.72 or 0.11843355 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00043614 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002441 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025441 BTC.
SalPay Token Profile
SalPay (SAL) is a token. Its launch date was January 8th, 2018. SalPay’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The official website for SalPay is www.salpay.com. The official message board for SalPay is www.salpay.com/blog. SalPay’s official Twitter account is @SALPayTokens and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SalPay Token Trading
SalPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SalPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SalPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SalPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SalPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SalPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.