Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Rupee coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0056 or 0.00000107 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Rupee has traded down 21.2% against the dollar. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $190,668.00 and $28.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 48% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded up 102.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
RUP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 34,091,500 coins. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain. The official message board for Rupee is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.