PlayGame (CURRENCY:PXG) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. PlayGame has a total market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $68,819.00 worth of PlayGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PlayGame has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. One PlayGame token can now be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, HitBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00375584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.45 or 0.01079949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00208822 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00001618 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006304 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
PlayGame Token Profile
PlayGame’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 710,087,590 tokens. PlayGame’s official website is its.playgame.com. The official message board for PlayGame is medium.com/playgame-pxg. PlayGame’s official Twitter account is @playgame_pxg.
PlayGame Token Trading
PlayGame can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayGame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlayGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlayGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.