Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Paragon token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00002344 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, Livecoin and HitBTC. During the last week, Paragon has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar. Paragon has a market capitalization of $7.98 million and $25,243.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.73 or 0.00376305 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019238 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.19 or 0.01071759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208118 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001636 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006311 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
Paragon launched on August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,537 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,936,532 tokens. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, IDEX, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.