MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 17th. Over the last seven days, MassGrid has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar. MassGrid has a total market cap of $4.73 million and $22,869.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MassGrid coin can currently be bought for $0.0652 or 0.00001248 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, CoinEx and ChaoEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5,240.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.56 or 0.03190027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $308.56 or 0.05909731 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.37 or 0.01520047 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.14 or 0.01305096 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00119485 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.81 or 0.01298733 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.16 or 0.00328590 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00030701 BTC.
MGD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 133,818,608 coins and its circulating supply is 72,538,683 coins. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid. MassGrid’s official website is www.massgrid.com.
Buying and Selling MassGrid
MassGrid can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, ChaoEX and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MassGrid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MassGrid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.