Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 4/16/2019 – Icon was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/13/2019 – Icon was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/4/2019 – Icon was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/2/2019 – Icon is now covered by analysts at Wolfe Research. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 3/18/2019 – Icon had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $140.00 to $148.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 3/15/2019 – Icon was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 3/5/2019 – Icon was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/25/2019 – Icon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $161.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/21/2019 – Icon had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $130.00 to $140.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
NASDAQ:ICLR opened at $133.19 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26, a current ratio of 2.18 and a quick ratio of 2.18. Icon Plc has a 1-year low of $116.50 and a 1-year high of $155.33. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.39 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.17, a P/E/G ratio of 1.71 and a beta of 0.65.
Icon (NASDAQ:ICLR) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, February 20th. The medical research company reported $1.62 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.60 by $0.02. Icon had a return on equity of 26.01% and a net margin of 12.43%. The company had revenue of $679.03 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $675.04 million. During the same period last year, the business earned $1.43 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 49.2% on a year-over-year basis. Research analysts expect that Icon Plc will post 6.82 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Several hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of the stock. CWM LLC grew its holdings in shares of Icon by 211.8% during the 4th quarter. CWM LLC now owns 212 shares of the medical research company’s stock worth $27,000 after purchasing an additional 144 shares in the last quarter. Truehand Inc acquired a new stake in Icon in the 4th quarter valued at $54,000. Benjamin F. Edwards & Company Inc. boosted its stake in Icon by 36.6% in the 4th quarter. Benjamin F. Edwards & Company Inc. now owns 433 shares of the medical research company’s stock valued at $56,000 after buying an additional 116 shares in the last quarter. Rehmann Capital Advisory Group boosted its stake in Icon by 75.5% in the third quarter. Rehmann Capital Advisory Group now owns 416 shares of the medical research company’s stock worth $64,000 after purchasing an additional 179 shares in the last quarter. Finally, NumerixS Investment Technologies Inc acquired a new position in Icon in the fourth quarter worth $64,000. 87.79% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
ICON Public Limited Company, a clinical research organization, provides outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries in Ireland, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. It specializes in the strategic development, management, and analysis of programs that support various stages of the clinical development process from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies.
See Also: How Does the Quiet Period Work?
Receive News & Ratings for Icon Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Icon Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.