Hero (CURRENCY:HERO) traded up 23% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One Hero token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0682 or 0.00001341 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Hero has traded up 134.3% against the U.S. dollar. Hero has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $7,917.00 worth of Hero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00376066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019328 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.01077006 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00208759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Hero was first traded on March 8th, 2018. Hero’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens. The official website for Hero is herotoken.io. The official message board for Hero is medium.com/@HeroToken. The Reddit community for Hero is /r/HeroToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hero’s official Twitter account is @herotokenio.
Hero Token Trading
Hero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.