HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded 158% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last seven days, HarmonyCoin has traded 64.4% higher against the dollar. HarmonyCoin has a total market cap of $146.00 and $5.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HarmonyCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00375567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019315 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.16 or 0.01076356 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00208741 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006381 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
HarmonyCoin’s genesis date was January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity. HarmonyCoin’s official website is www.hmc21.co.
Buying and Selling HarmonyCoin
HarmonyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HarmonyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HarmonyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.