Gravity (CURRENCY:GZRO) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Gravity coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24. Gravity has a market cap of $116,852.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Gravity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gravity has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.53 or 0.00374010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019272 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.97 or 0.01071994 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208986 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006337 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Gravity’s total supply is 2,245,737,645 coins and its circulating supply is 2,239,122,483 coins. The Reddit community for Gravity is /r/GZRO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Gravity is gzro.net. Gravity’s official Twitter account is @GZRO_Coin.
Gravity Coin Trading
Gravity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gravity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gravity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gravity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gravity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gravity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.