EtherDelta Token (CURRENCY:EDT) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. EtherDelta Token has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $242.00 worth of EtherDelta Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, EtherDelta Token has traded 20.6% lower against the US dollar. One EtherDelta Token coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $13.77, $24.68 and $20.33.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $610.51 or 0.11724357 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00042704 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00025788 BTC.
EtherDelta Token Profile
EDT is a coin. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. EtherDelta Token’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins. EtherDelta Token’s official website is crowdsale.etherdelta.com. EtherDelta Token’s official Twitter account is @etherdelta.
Buying and Selling EtherDelta Token
EtherDelta Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $24.43, $33.94, $50.98, $7.50, $13.77, $18.94, $51.55, $5.60, $32.15, $10.39 and $20.33. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherDelta Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherDelta Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EtherDelta Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EtherDelta Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherDelta Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.