DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. DAEX has a total market cap of $3.34 million and $2.13 million worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DAEX has traded down 8.1% against the dollar. One DAEX token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000180 BTC on major exchanges including Indodax and LBank.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $614.43 or 0.11762233 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00043145 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00025598 BTC.
DAEX Token Profile
DAEX (DAX) is a token. It launched on February 9th, 2018. DAEX’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,666,702 tokens. DAEX’s official Twitter account is @daexblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. DAEX’s official website is www.daex.io.
DAEX Token Trading
DAEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAEX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DAEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.