carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. carVertical has a market cap of $4.04 million and $22,611.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, carVertical has traded down 11.8% against the dollar. One carVertical token can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.64 or 0.00376912 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019368 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.00 or 0.01074464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00209207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006322 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
carVertical launched on December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,902,422,047 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,717,570,372 tokens. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for carVertical is www.carvertical.com.
carVertical Token Trading
carVertical can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire carVertical should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy carVertical using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.