BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 17th. BLUE has a market capitalization of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLUE token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00376484 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.37 or 0.01078893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208850 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001646 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006341 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
BLUE’s launch date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku.
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.