Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Blockport has a market cap of $6.56 million and approximately $455,552.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockport token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00002381 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Blockport has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006205 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.64 or 0.00377030 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019348 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.35 or 0.01081649 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00209070 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006318 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Blockport launched on December 8th, 2017. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,870,933 tokens. The official website for Blockport is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here. Blockport’s official message board is blog.blockport.io. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockport should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.