BetaCoin (CURRENCY:BET) traded 36.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. BetaCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $288.00 worth of BetaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BetaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, BetaCoin has traded up 56.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00011996 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00042273 BTC.
BetaCoin (BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2013. The official website for BetaCoin is betacoin.info. BetaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin.
BetaCoin Coin Trading
BetaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BetaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BetaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BetaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.