Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last week, Aventus has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aventus has a market capitalization of $1.55 million and $13,022.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aventus token can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00004971 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Ethfinex and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00375375 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019348 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.23 or 0.01080291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00208471 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006272 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Aventus’ genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Aventus’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,000,000 tokens. Aventus’ official Twitter account is @AventusPF and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aventus’ official message board is blog.aventus.io. The Reddit community for Aventus is /r/Aventus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aventus’ official website is aventus.io.
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, OKEx, Gatecoin, IDEX, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.