SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded up 14.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 15th. One SafeCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0693 or 0.00001369 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. SafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $3,544.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SafeCoin has traded 15.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $119.20 or 0.02353574 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.20 or 0.00477798 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00020771 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00010614 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00021172 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00018295 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009831 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00027032 BTC.
SAFE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. The Reddit community for SafeCoin is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
SafeCoin Coin Trading
SafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.