Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. Ardor has a market capitalization of $76.98 million and approximately $715,241.00 worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ardor has traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Ardor coin can now be bought for $0.0771 or 0.00001521 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, OKEx, Upbit and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00025270 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00036906 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00008016 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006329 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004005 BTC.
ARDR uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex, HitBTC, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.