TokenStars (CURRENCY:TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. During the last seven days, TokenStars has traded 26.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. TokenStars has a total market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $91,662.00 worth of TokenStars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TokenStars token can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00048147 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003661 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000069 BTC.
TokenStars Token Profile
TokenStars is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2016. TokenStars’ total supply is 17,818,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,418,277 tokens. TokenStars’ official Twitter account is @tokenstars and its Facebook page is accessible here. TokenStars’ official message board is medium.com/@tokenstars. TokenStars’ official website is tokenstars.com/team.
Buying and Selling TokenStars
TokenStars can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenStars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenStars should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenStars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenStars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenStars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.