Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded 16% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. In the last seven days, Thrive Token has traded up 79.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Thrive Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0100 or 0.00000193 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Coinsuper and Liquid. Thrive Token has a total market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $518.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $652.73 or 0.12647984 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00046126 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00001143 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00026107 BTC.
About Thrive Token
THRT is a token. Its launch date was April 12th, 2018. Thrive Token’s total supply is 202,027,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,182,345 tokens. Thrive Token’s official Twitter account is @WeareThrivelabs. The official website for Thrive Token is ico.thrivelabs.io. The official message board for Thrive Token is medium.com/@thriveico.
Buying and Selling Thrive Token
Thrive Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thrive Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Thrive Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.