Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. In the last week, Proxeus has traded 47.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Proxeus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000188 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. Proxeus has a total market cap of $1.93 million and $0.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.98 or 0.00375799 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019878 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.61 or 0.01219912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00213045 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005835 BTC.
Proxeus’ launch date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Proxeus is proxeus.com. The official message board for Proxeus is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423.
Buying and Selling Proxeus
Proxeus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proxeus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.