PitisCoin (CURRENCY:PTS) traded 47.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. During the last week, PitisCoin has traded down 26.8% against the U.S. dollar. One PitisCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX. PitisCoin has a total market cap of $83,065.00 and $27.00 worth of PitisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00012466 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00040552 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
PitisCoin (PTS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2013. PitisCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 547,196,117 tokens. PitisCoin’s official Twitter account is @pitiscoin. PitisCoin’s official website is pitiscoin.asia.
Buying and Selling PitisCoin
PitisCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PitisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PitisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PitisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PitisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PitisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.