MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 15th. Over the last seven days, MetaHash has traded 44.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. MetaHash has a market cap of $17.90 million and $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MetaHash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on exchanges including BitForex and KuCoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.35 or 0.00376306 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.11 or 0.01266346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00215647 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005939 BTC.
MetaHash launched on May 29th, 2018. MetaHash’s total supply is 2,840,508,779 coins and its circulating supply is 366,100,822 coins. MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash. MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org.
Buying and Selling MetaHash
MetaHash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetaHash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MetaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.