LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. During the last week, LEOcoin has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. LEOcoin has a total market cap of $9.99 million and $1.33 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0825 or 0.00001628 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, LEOxChange, Livecoin and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,083.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.10 or 0.03182834 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $311.17 or 0.06147633 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.25 or 0.01545997 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.27 or 0.01289530 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00121048 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.25 or 0.01328674 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00324139 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00029768 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Bit-Z, Livecoin, C-CEX and LEOxChange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.