Fintab (CURRENCY:FNTB) traded up 34.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. Fintab has a market cap of $10,641.00 and $5.00 worth of Fintab was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fintab token can now be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Fintab has traded down 19.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00383309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019556 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.01365838 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.14 or 0.00216502 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006016 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Fintab Token Profile
Fintab’s genesis date was December 14th, 2017. Fintab’s total supply is 3,079,387 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,779,387 tokens. Fintab’s official message board is steemit.com/@fintab. The Reddit community for Fintab is /r/FinTab. Fintab’s official website is fintab.io/ico. Fintab’s official Twitter account is @fintab_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Fintab Token Trading
Fintab can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fintab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fintab should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fintab using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fintab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fintab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.