FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 15th. One FairCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0544 or 0.00001080 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.89 million and $0.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $122.05 or 0.02364950 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.47 or 0.00474131 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00021517 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00010767 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00021612 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00018633 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00010121 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00026197 BTC.
FairCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofCooperation hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 6th, 2014. FairCoin’s total supply is 53,193,831 coins. FairCoin’s official website is fair-coin.org. FairCoin’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.