Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. Envion has a total market cap of $9.64 million and approximately $786.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Envion token can now be purchased for about $0.0866 or 0.00001680 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Token Store. Over the last seven days, Envion has traded 37% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00382083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.41 or 0.01366191 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00217017 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006014 BTC.
Envion’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. Envion’s official website is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.