Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 15th. In the last week, Bitdeal has traded flat against the dollar. Bitdeal has a market capitalization of $61,516.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitdeal coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.01544848 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00013157 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002191 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001678 BTC.
Bitdeal Coin Profile
Bitdeal is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 5th, 2017. Bitdeal’s total supply is 219,596,262 coins and its circulating supply is 175,583,793 coins. Bitdeal’s official Twitter account is @bitdealuk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitdeal is bitdeal.co.in.
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitdeal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitdeal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.