Bitcoin Instant (CURRENCY:BTI) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Bitcoin Instant coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Instant has a market capitalization of $139,215.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Instant was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Instant has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00022314 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Bitcoin Instant Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Instant
Bitcoin Instant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Instant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Instant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Instant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Instant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Instant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.