Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 15th. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $3.25 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00013528 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00056009 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 16,133,748 coins and its circulating supply is 15,284,615 coins. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum.
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.