ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. ArtByte has a total market cap of $958,920.00 and $4,613.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.84 or 0.01542050 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002380 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002134 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00013048 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001672 BTC.
ArtByte (CRYPTO:ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.