Super Bitcoin (CURRENCY:SBTC) traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. Super Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $951,445.00 worth of Super Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Super Bitcoin has traded 25.8% higher against the US dollar. One Super Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.50 or 0.00086989 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Exrates, Huobi and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00065506 BTC.
Super Bitcoin Profile
Super Bitcoin (CRYPTO:SBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2017. Super Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @SuperBTC2. Super Bitcoin’s official website is supersmartbitcoin.com. Super Bitcoin’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Super Bitcoin Coin Trading
Super Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Gate.io, YoBit, HitBTC, OKEx, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg, Huobi and EXX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Super Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Super Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Super Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.