GoldPieces (CURRENCY:GP) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 21st. During the last seven days, GoldPieces has traded 5.9% higher against the dollar. GoldPieces has a market cap of $29,346.00 and $0.00 worth of GoldPieces was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldPieces coin can now be purchased for $0.0241 or 0.00000375 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.40 or 0.02272175 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010550 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00005900 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005680 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001993 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00001209 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GoldPieces (GP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 6th, 2015. GoldPieces’ total supply is 1,220,161 coins. GoldPieces’ official Twitter account is @Gold_Pieces and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldPieces’ official website is goldpieces.net.
GoldPieces Coin Trading
GoldPieces can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldPieces directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldPieces should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldPieces using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldPieces Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldPieces and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.