BitcoinX (CURRENCY:BCX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 21st. In the last seven days, BitcoinX has traded up 66.5% against the dollar. BitcoinX has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $79,220.00 worth of BitcoinX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitcoinX coin can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including $32.15, $50.98, $18.94 and $13.77.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.72 or 0.03600014 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024805 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BCX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 10th, 2014. BitcoinX’s total supply is 167,361,683,927 coins. BitcoinX’s official Twitter account is @bcx_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinX is /r/BCXofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitcoinX is bcx.org.
Buying and Selling BitcoinX
BitcoinX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $32.15, $13.77, $24.43, $51.55, $18.94, $24.68, $50.98, $33.94, $7.50, $5.60 and $20.33. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.