aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 21st. During the last week, aelf has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One aelf token can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00004235 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Koinex and Bibox. aelf has a total market cap of $47.73 million and $9.96 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007786 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00362310 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.86 or 0.01636175 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00225885 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004863 BTC.
aelf was first traded on December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 280,000,000 tokens. The official message board for aelf is medium.com/@aelfblockchain. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for aelf is aelf.io.
Buying and Selling aelf
aelf can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Hotbit, Huobi, Bibox, BCEX, Bithumb, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, OKEx, DDEX, Tokenomy, Allbit, AirSwap, Gate.io, ABCC, Kucoin, IDEX, Binance, CoinTiger, Koinex and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade aelf should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.