WhaleCoin (CURRENCY:WHL) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. WhaleCoin has a total market capitalization of $7,124.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of WhaleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WhaleCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One WhaleCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $139.32 or 0.03431185 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00113688 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005723 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
WhaleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. WhaleCoin’s total supply is 10,192,294 coins. The Reddit community for WhaleCoin is /r/whalecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WhaleCoin’s official Twitter account is @WhaleCoinOrg. WhaleCoin’s official message board is rocketchat.whalecoin.org. WhaleCoin’s official website is whalecoin.org.
Buying and Selling WhaleCoin
WhaleCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhaleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhaleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhaleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhaleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhaleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.